Volkor X - This Means War ACT I (Official Video) Volkor X - This Means War ACT I (Official Video)

Man, great animation. Really nice to see them pixels move in such a fluid manner.
And the references don't stop. I don't think I can count them on both hands, so I'll just say my favorite.
I really like that his ship is Cobra's Turtle.
Keep up the good work.

TD-Disengage TD-Disengage

I like the cut of your Monkey Island.

Raziberry responds:

How appropriate, you fight like a cow!

N.A.V Training Video No.1 N.A.V Training Video No.1

Great animation, fluid and consistent. Looking forward for more. Dat Transistor sound effect at the beginning tho.

Luckslinger Full Demo Luckslinger Full Demo

Great game bro! Reminds me a lot of Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo. Sweet tunes that ring true with my soul.
Keep doing your soul's work!

duckbridge responds:

Thanks man! Those were definitely inspirations for us. I'll be sure to let our composer know :)

Detective Grimoire - Demo Detective Grimoire - Demo

I really enjoyed the first game but the second one is just so good it hurts. The voices are great, they just fit the characters so perfectly and really give them personality. The animation is fluid and very well done, as contrast to the first game. The music score just sets the dark and bizarre mood as well as the new cartoonish drawing style. I really enjoyed the easter egg about his hat, at first I thought the wasn't supposed to wear the old battered coat and hat combo but there we go.
Really looking forward for this game. Keep up the good work!!!

Vorago Vorago

WOW !!!!!

This is like one of those creepy movies were people just lose their fresking mind and start to fuck with everyone.
I mean, this was very good... did your story come out of the bible or you just made something out of the blue?
And the part where Seth tells them to get in and there is a siren sound in the back reminded me of Silent Hill.
Good Work!!! You deserve it!!

Golden Sun - Main Theme Golden Sun - Main Theme

Holy Shit!!!

Golden Sun is one of the bes games EVAH!!! Im happy someone submmited tihs

Reinhardt's Favorite Currywurst Reinhardt's Favorite Currywurst

Battle-Brother Reinhardt shall bring a delicious helping of justice to all of us. Can't wait to try it with a side of camaraderie.

Day #33 - Monica Raybrandt Day #33 - Monica Raybrandt

These characters are coming out great. I suggest doing Reinhardt from Overwatch next. He's the man!

JinnDEvil responds:

Sounds nice! I'll keep it in mind. I also need to try Overwatch myself, seems pretty fun.

McMuzzle the Gunscout McMuzzle the Gunscout

Great job on this one! You manage to add little but important details.
I actually like your old even more detailed stuff and I am expecting to see more of that, but your work is always good no matter what you do.
Keep being the great artist you are.

jouste responds:

wow thanks!

what a comment! I've been trying to tighten up my design with smaller amounts of details. thanks again!

*highfives*